Role of the Year Head
A Year Head system is in operation within the school. The role of the Year Head involves monitoring student conduct and progress. Year Heads are available to meet parents/guardians should they wish to discuss any school-related problems.
Students will be introduced to the Year Head in September and the name of the Year Head will appear on reports.
Year Heads 2021/2022
- 1st year Jamsie O Connor 1A-1F. Grainne Lynch 1G-1I. ( Donal Cahir Deputy Principal , SET Coordinator Ann- Marie McGann)
- 2nd year Fionnuala Kelly 2A-2E. Kieran Sweeney 2F-2H ( Michael McInerney Deputy Principal, SET Coordinator Claire Ryan)
- 3rd Year Eamonn Giblin 3A-3E . Garry Shannon 3F-3H ( Michael McInerney Deputy Principal, SET Coordinator Eamonn Giblin)
- 4th Transition Year. John O Connor ( Grainne Lynch Deputy Principal, SET Coordinator Deirdre Savage)
- 5th Year. Grainne Noonan. 5A-5E. Olivia Durcan. 5F-5H ( Grainne Lynch Deputy Principal, SET Coordinator Deirdre Savage)
- 6th year Statia Knowles 6A-6D. Kieran Sweeney 6E. Paul Geraghty 6F-6H. ( Donal Cahir Deputy Principal, SET Coordinator Paul Geraghty