Welcome to the St. Flannan’s College website
I hope the contents of this website will provide you with a flavour of life in our school. Rooted in our Catholic faith, St Flannan’s College fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self and service to others.
Fr. Ignatius McCormack, Principal
- We believe that each person is a child of God and deserves respect.
- We believe that a quality Catholic education teaches the whole child: spiritually, emotionally, academically and socially.
- We believe that faith formation is an ongoing collaboration between the school, family and community.
- We believe that instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of all students, nurturing 21st century learners.
- We believe that students learn to participate in the Global Community by serving the spiritual and social needs of all.
- We believe in continuous improvement through research, ongoing education and implementation of best practices.